ELEC 241 Lab Experiment 1.2 - Rice University Electrical
used as a DMM, oscilloscope, RCL meter, or function generator . • It can also be used with user written programs with their signature product the graphical program LabVIEW.... Connect the 50 ohm output of the function generator to the oscilloscope, and select a sine-wave signal. Adjust the frequency of the generator to approximately 20 kHz. Adjust the output voltage of the generator to 1 V peak-peak.
LABORATORY 2 HOW TO USE AN OSCILLOSCOPE AND FUNCTION GENERATOR
• Identify the knobs shown in the figure above on your oscilloscope. Connect a simple waveform Connect a simple waveform from a function generator (amplitude ~1V, f ~100 Hz) into channel 1 …... An alternate technique is to set the function generator's sweep time to a value that is the same as one of the calibrated timebase settings of the oscilloscope and use the normal timebase of the oscilloscope instead of making an x-y plot. This technique is discussed in the next section.
Function Generators and Oscilloscopes APL
As most of Keysight’s InfiniiVision oscilloscopes come with a built-in function generator, it now it’s possible to do this using only one instrument. Set the function generator … how to tell different bedding items apart Connect the 50 ohm output of the function generator to the oscilloscope, and select a sine-wave signal. Adjust the frequency of the generator to approximately 20 kHz. Adjust the output voltage of the generator to 1 V peak-peak.
What do you use an oscilloscope and a function generator
22/09/2013 · I'm using a regulated power supply -instead of the one below- and another design based on the 8038 for the core of the frequency generator (though I tested that one exactly as it is, and got the same problem; also tested it with a 555 and with the oscilloscope's calibrating pulse, and also got the same interference): how to use clipless curling wand Function generator and oscilloscope setup to test an instrumentation amplifier. Figure 9. Green and blue lines are identical input signals into the Op Amp, and the yellow line is …
How long can it take?
Simulation of an Oscilloscope and Function Generator
- Function Generator eBay
- PC/CP200 Electronics Lab I Oscilloscope
- ac How to use an oscilloscope with a function generator
- Bode Plot of a filter using an oscilloscope and function
How To Use Function Generator And Oscilloscope
Find great deals on eBay for Function Generator in Function Generators. Shop with confidence. I observed a good RF signal across all bands on my oscilloscope. Global Specialties Corporation 2001 Function Generator . $25.00. Buy It Now. Simpson 422 Sweep/Function Generator Vinage . $99.99. Buy It Now. or Best Offer. Free Shipping. Product has been pulled from a working environment and is
- ELEC 2010 Lab Manual Experiment 2 PRELAB Page 3 of 5 Revised September 5, 2002 Triggering the Oscilloscope – “Freezing” the Picture If the external signal is periodic (like a sine wave), it is useful to synchronize the sweep generator to the signal.
- Use an AFG3000 Series Arbitrary/Function Generator to create typical waveforms, such as triangle and square waves, adjust the frequency and amplitude of the waveforms, and give the waveforms a DC offset.
- You sit at your bench and in front of you is a a function generator and a basic oscilloscope. You connect the function generator to the oscilloscope with a BNC cable and proceed to create a simple signal to measure.
- -3-We will be using two different instruments in this lab: (1) the function or waveform generator and (2) the oscilloscope. Both are among the most important instruments in