where can i get my ring appraised? Discussion on Topix
You can get your rings appraised as soon as you have them. We recommend getting it done as early as possible just in case something happens to your rings (and just think -- the earlier you get it done, the less you'll have to do in the weeks leading up to your wedding!).... Just because it is appraised at $9500 doesn't mean you'll get $9500 if you sell it. And just because you paid $6800 at jared doesn't mean you'd even get $6800. If you were to sell it, chances are you could get ~2k off ebay. Or, $1k-1.5k from an independent jeweler.
Jewelry Appraisal Get a No Cost Professional Value
4/01/2007 · You will not get what you paid for the ring because there is a mark up in retail. You'll get more money selling to an individual rather than a pawn shop. If the ring is valued at 2000.00 for example put an ad in the paper with a description of the ring, Yellow gold. diamond weight and color and start aking for say 1700.00 or best offer. Set a price in your mind of the lowest amount you'll take... For example, if one were selling a diamond ring on eBay, it can be very helpful to have a professional evaluation of the color, clarity, cut and carat weight of the diamond. I will tell the seller what the piece should sell for, but I recommend leaving the price off the document. If your prospective buyers see an appraisal with a recommended selling price of $5000, they will probably offer
Understanding Appraisals How Much Is My Jewelry Really
This is why people often look to their jewelry appraisal for the value, however, appraisals are mostly done for insurance purposes and unfortunately, the truth is, you can NOT sell your diamond for the face value of an appraisal. This is a misconception. Here’s why.. how to use sea salt scrub I would really like to sell my jewelry sometime, so it would be nice to get it appraised. I want to be sure that a professional does it, so going to an independent appraiser would probably be good, just as long as I make sure that they have all the proper qualifications.
Diamond Appraisal Cost The Cost of Diamond Evaluation
22/05/2013 · I decided to have the ring re appraised this time at a different jeweler as I live 1.5 hours away from the original jeweler. So I could get a rider on my insurance to cover it.The appraisal came back as a .62 Carat Color H Clarity SI1 with a value of $2325.00. The letters after this appraiser's name are GG, AJP (GIA) how to tell if o rings is food grade insurance to offers to buy. Unfortunately, they also discovered that appraisals make terrific selling tools. They would take a description, either something they did themselves or using an outside lab, look up a price on a table like the Rapaport Diamond Report and multiply this by what they considered to be a reasonable markup to get a value. Depending on what they used for markup and
How long can it take?
Tips For a Visit to the Independent Jewelry Appraiser (Ask
- Melbourne Jewellery Valuations Jewellery Valuation
- where can i get my ring appraised? Discussion on Topix
- DIAMOND APPRAISERS Why you need one and what to expect
- How much will it cost to have a ring appraised by a
How To Get A Ring Appraised To Sell
3/06/2002 · Maybe you could get a six or seven dollars for it. Or it could be a rare specimen worth thousands at an auction. Thanks to the popularity of programs like …
- 6/12/2009 · Some jewlery stores will buy it or sell it on consignment and that is probably your best value for effort and security. Trying to sell it yourself will probably get …
- THE BEST WAY TO SELL A DIAMOND RING. For any number of reasons, you may need to sell your diamond ring. Perhaps a relationship has ended. You may have a financial emergency, Or you may simply need to part with some items you no longer need or want.
- Looking to get my gold ring appraised.I have a ring that I need to sell so I'd like to start here and get it appraised. It has a small but noticeable chip on the gem/stone.
- As soon as you have your ring in hand, you can have it appraised (unless it already came with an appraisal from Blue Nile or James Allen). The earlier you have your ring appraised, the better. That way, you can get your ring insured immediately—leaving you with one less thing to worry about.