How to Remove Author Name from WordPress Posts
Easily Hide WordPress’ Blogging Features With the Disable Blogging Plugin Jeff Chandler July 26, 2016 32 WordPress strikes a good balance by offering users the ability to publish dynamic content via posts and static content via pages.... Thanks so much for this post! This is so true even in 2017. Your posts have given me the encouragement not to follow what most blogs are doing today, which is removing dates from their blog posts and the permalinks, then doing 301 redirects.
How to Remove the Date Header From Blogger Chron.com
I have a wordpress installation where the use of the auto < p > is already used everywhere in different posts so I don't wan to turn it off using remove_filter('the_content', 'wpautop'); in the template.... While it might seem like a post is a blog post, really it's anything you post on the site. Disabling it will kill all content. Better to turn off the various bloggy components, such as comments, and then edit the template files to remove references to the author, date posted, etc, to achieve a CMS site.
Remove Date from WordPress Posts YouTube
I want to remove the author name from wordpress blog posts . Also I dont want to delete the author name becoz I use different author names from admin side. Also I dont want to delete the author name becoz I use different author names from admin side. how to stop your pc from freezing Blogs by their definition are meant to be ourdated you are not ldoing yourself any favors if you remove the date eventually your readers are going to tell the info is out of date …
how do i turn off FB auto posts? Facebook Help Community
In today’s Weekend WordPress Project I’ll show you a couple of methods for removing the date from your posts. Removing the Date With a Plugin The easiest way to remove the date is with the WP Post Date … how to turn off tty mode on iphone 4 Simply open your schedule post and edit schedule time to today current time and date and click on publish button in your post will publish immediately. Conclusion Scheduling is a great feature of WordPress.
How long can it take?
Post Meta Data Section « WordPress Codex
- Easily Hide WordPress’ Blogging Features With the Disable
- Topic Tag remove author WordPress.org
- How to Remove Author Name from WordPress Posts
- Remove category archives from WordPress (or tag date and
How To Turn Off Post Date In Wordpress Posts
Data Used; Site Owners / Users. In order to generate related posts, the following information is used: WordPress.com-connected site ID, local site ID, and the post IDs of the current post and any posts determined to be related.
- Stay up to date with all the latest Related Posts for WP developments by subscribing to our newsletter. I understand and agree that in order to sign up for the newsletter, my email address will be shared with and stored at MailChimp.
- If you wish to allow comments on individual posts or articles, you can do so by changing the settings under Discussions in the individual post or page. (More on that below). (More on that below). 2.
- Turn OFF Autosave in WordPress Completely Alternatively, if you write very long posts then you can disable the auto save feature completely. Just add the below code to your theme’s functions.php file between the opening and closing php tags.
- WP Date Remover provides the easiest way to remove dates from WordPress posts, however, there is one problem. This plugin cannot remove the clock icon before the dates in the theme like twenty Fourteen and Twenty Thirteen. If your theme falls into this kind, you need to use the way introduced below.