4 sentence examples using indignant powerthesaurus.org
use Docile in a sentence docile; [adjective] quiet, well behaved and easy to control; European bees are more docile and easier to manage commercially. This friendly, docile bird originated in Massachusetts in the 19th century. My father was passive and docile, just a farm boy from Texas. The snow leopard’s docile nature is a plus for him. Cattle aren’t wild anymore. We breed them to be... indignation definition: Indignation is defined as anger about something thought of as unfair, mean or unjust. (noun) An example of indignation is when a child …
Indignant Indigent Mandatory Surcharge Not Part of a
He gave an indignant reply. She gave an indignant response. It was an indignant, nationwide protest. He was indignant at the idea of valuing honor above life, calling the whole notion nonsense.... indignant in a sentence: We have every reason to remain indignant, disgusted, embarrassed and angry about this fact, but no room anymore whatsoever to feign surprise.; I recall one of them in indignant…
Indignant in a sentence Example sentences
2.He Formed A League With The Primate Prazmowski And Other Traitors To Dethrone The King; When (1670) The Plot Was Discovered And Participation In It Repudiated By Louis Xiv., The Traitors Sought The Help Of The Elector Of Brandenburg Against Their Own Justly indignant Countrymen. oppo phone how to take back off indignant in a sentence 6. indignant definition 7. morally indignant definition 8. indignant noun 9. indignant dictionary 10. righteous indignation List of principal searches undertaken by users to access our English online dictionary and most widely used expressions with the word «indignant». FREQUENCY OF USE OF THE TERM «INDIGNANT» OVER TIME The graph expresses the annual …
Use indignant in a sentence arts.answers.com
Angered by the editorial in the newspaper, my mother wrote an indignant letter to the editor. how to use elaborate in a sentence Indignant quotes from YourDictionary: We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye... We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black Sou...
How long can it take?
indignantly in a sentence how to use "indignantly" in a
- Indignation Define Indignation at Dictionary.com
- Indignant Definition of Indignant by Merriam-Webster
- An example of indignant in a sentence finance.answers.com
- indignation in a sentence words IN A SENTENCE
How To Use Indignant In A Sentence
I have much indignation about the light sentence given to the drunk driver who ran over my child. Ashley felt indignation when she heard the bad news at her job.
- indignant definition: The definition of indignant is feeling or showing anger because of something unjust. (adjective) An example of indignant is a person who is disgusted by an act of prejudice that she just saw committed.... Definitions. indignant in·dig·nant. Use indignant in a sentence. An indignant boy. adjective. The definition of indignant is feeling or showing anger because of
- He gave an indignant reply. She gave an indignant response. It was an indignant, nationwide protest. He was indignant at the idea of valuing honor above life, calling the whole notion nonsense.
- A daring or bold resistance to authority or to any opposing force. "Yet in his hard face there was character, pride, and a savage defiance of the world (Hinton 59)."
- 9/02/2008 · This was one you could easily have done yourself. You already knew the definition of the words. Here's the trick for writing sentences with vocabulary words: Write a sentence with the definition instead of the word, and then just switch them out when you're done.