Blush and the Blog All About Hair Smoothening Procedure
However take care that you don't tie your hair so tightly that you get a headache. Make sure your hair is loose enough to allow you freedom of movement while staying out of the way. Make sure your hair is loose enough to allow you freedom of movement while staying out of the way.... 27/09/2016 · Hi Everyone, Chemically treated hair needs different care and special products. Invest some time to research for products that are especially designed for such hair needs.
How To Take Care Of Rebonded Straightened Smoothened
I have smoothened my hair just a week back and stereotypically only salon products were recommended .As i already use schwarzkopf shampoo (Hair growth) and moist kick spray with livon serum,it kind of works well.But i wanted to kno if i can use the same products on smoothened hair as i have thin hair. Can you suggest some remedies for maintenance and hair growth as well.... Take care of your straightened hair with a mild product like Pantene and just have fun styling your tresses! Also, check out 20 essential oil for hair , their benefits and how to use them correctly to maintain straight hair here.
how 2 smoothen my hair? Yahoo Answers
Avoid frequent use of two or tree-in-one products, because these kind of hair care products have a tendency to settle down on your locks, cluttering your follicles and making your hair look flat. 4) Use clarifying shampoo 1-2 times a month. how to improve school work Along with your routine hair care, try to take some additional supplements along with your dietary intake such as Biotin capsules. Biotin is a B complex vitamin known to be really good for hair. However, do consult a doctor before buying any brand to ensure you’re taking the best.
how to take care of smoothened hair BBLUNT Blog
16/03/2009 · Best Answer: Untreated hairs are completely creditable, very naturally taken care of, and comparing to treated hairs, they have more strength to survive, and they're much more healthy than treated hairs. Only some treated hairs aren't ruined because the person who does the hair usually knows how to take how to take water on a plane 16/10/2017 · Watch video · Mastering The Art Of Hair Oils: Know About The Oil That Works Best For Your Hair \r \r Magical Oil Home Remedy For Thick & Long Hair/ Stop White Hair- Pre Mature Greying \r
How long can it take?
How to take care of smoothened hair? Lybrate
- Post Smoothening Hair Care Tips Boldsky.com
- STRAIGHTENED SMOOTHENED HAIR CARE RANGE LOREAL X
- 3 Ways to Care for Straight Hair wikiHow
- 3 Deep Cleansing DIY Scalp Scrubs I Am Mother Earth
How To Take Care Of Smoothened Hair
6/12/2018 · Hey, my loves! I hope you all are doing well and having a productive day ahead! If you have recently straightened or smoothened your hair, You must be a little confused/concerned on how to take care …
- 2/03/2011 · I recently got my hair smoothened and am liking the texture of my hair.Earlier it used to be dry n brittle but now it is smooth. The only problem i see here is tat my friends say my hair looks as if its been oiled right from the day i have got it smoothened. I feel its coz of the serum that they used in the end. I have tried using serums before too and it gave the same oily effect. So am
- Hair Smoothening : Do's, Dont's and Precuations. Hello Ladies, Today I shall discuss about a good change in me since a few months. I have done a hair treatment recently in December 2015, for hair …
- In this procedure, the hair is intensively smoothened and conditioned to reduce frizz, brittleness. The process adds shine that lasts for at least eight weeks at a stretch.
- In order to compensate for these pitfalls, we need to take steps to keep our locks in tip top condition; to help you to do this, I’ve done some research and put together this list of 7 ways to care for chemically treated hair.