Example-Sentences Home Facebook
30/01/2013 · Best Answer: Example: "First and foremost, we have to get organized." However, using both words together is called "redundant". You can use only "first" or only "foremost" and the sentence would still be correct.... With these words he ascended the highest pinnacle of the tower and cast himself down head foremost, thus expiating the one crime of his life by an honorable death.
foremost Meaning in Hindi - foremost in Hindi foremost
How to use forecast in a sentence. Example sentences with the word forecast. forecast example sentences. Definitions . Synonyms . SentencesSentence examples. Forecast Sentence Examples. The national weather forecast on television was calling for light snow in Arkansas. Spain presented a forecast of the anarchy of Poland. This forecast was shown by Bidwell to be well founded. "These issues and... How to use first and foremost in a sentence Looking for sentences with "first and foremost"? Here are some examples. Sentence Examples. Similarly, the U.S. Navy that entered World II was, first and foremost, a battleship navy. I am of the old school that wants centre-backs who can defend first and foremost. I am not a great charity giver, I, like most people, need to protect my family first
Foremost dictionary definition foremost defined
The phrase ‘first and foremost’ is said to emphasize the most important fact in a situation. Example in use: “What we require, first and foremost, is another housekeeper.” how to talk minion language first and foremost in a sentence Self acknowledgement is the first and foremost duty of a human being. Education is the first and foremost right of every human being.
First And Foremost? ENGLISH FORUMS
Foremost means "first" - this could be first in order, in a sequence or in a rank. An example: Here is the foremost task at hand. OR The foremost horn on a rhino is larger. how to use elaborate in a sentence 4/04/2013 · But leaving all that aside, you definitely can't use alike in your sentence, and the reason is that alike can't be used in this sort of comparison. You can say that the color of the sky and the color of an emerald are alike, but you can't say something is alike a or an something else.
How long can it take?
Foremost in a sentence Example sentences
- Definition of FIRST AND FOREMOST Merriam-Webster
- punctuation after beginning sentence with "In summary
- First and foremost in a sentence (esp. good sentence like
- First-and-foremost dictionary definition first-and
How To Use Foremost In A Sentence
Foremost means "first" - this could be first in order, in a sequence or in a rank. An example: Here is the foremost task at hand. OR The foremost horn on a rhino is larger. It An example: Here is the foremost …
- That should be foremost in all of your minds. He was the foremost Jewish figure of the 18th century, and to him is attributable the renaissance of the House of Israel. The foremost Frenchman, the one with the hooked nose, was already so close that the expression of his face could be seen. Although
- 5/08/2013 · Hello I was helping someone on a translation forum and I came up with the following sentence as an answer. Companies nowadays are first and foremost …
- The phrase ‘first and foremost’ is said to emphasize the most important fact in a situation. Example in use: “What we require, first and foremost, is another housekeeper.”
- Sentences for foremost. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use foremost in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for foremost.